The Lord is My Shepherd | Psalm 23
To teach children about God, our Good Shepherd. He loves us and makes sure that we have everything we need!
Dear God, thank You that You love us and take care of us. Help us to remember You showed Your great love by sending Jesus. In Jesus’ name, we pray, Amen.
Bible Memory Verse:
Psalm 23:1 (NLT)
1 The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need.
Verse Memory Tips: (have your preschooler repeat the verse with you using the following hand/body motions:)
● The Lord” - Point to the sky.
● “Is my” - Put your thumbs up and then point them to your chest.
● “Shepherd” - Hold your arm out with a fist as if you are holding a staff.
● “I have” - Hold your hands open in front of you.
● “All that I need” - Open your arms wide.
Today's Bible Story:
Video Courtesy of Sharefaith Kids
1. The Lord is our what? (Shepherd)
2. What does that mean? (We have everything we need!)
3. Where does He have us rest? (By peaceful streams)
4. Where does He lead us? (Along right paths)
5. Do we need to be afraid of evil? (No! He is with us!)
6. What does His rod and staff do? (Protect and comfort!)
7. Where will we live forever? (In the house of the Lord!)
Dear God, thank You for loving and caring for us! Help us to remember that, in You, we have everything we need. In Jesus’ name, we pray, Amen.
Psalm 23 The Lord is My Shepherd Preschool Coloring Pages
Psalm 23 The Lord is My Shepherd Preschool Dot to Dot
Psalm 23 The Lord is My Shepherd Preschool Mazes
Psalm 23 The Lord is My Shepherd Preschool Word Picture Match