Crossing The Jordan | Joshua 3 & 4
To teach children about the importance of faith. When we have faith, we can see spiritual things that our physical eyes cannot see!
Dear God, thank You for the gift of faith! Help us to understand that we can know You better and better by faith! In Jesus’ name, we pray, Amen.
Bible Memory Verse:
II Corinthians 5:7 (NIV)
7 For we live by faith, not by sight.
Verse Memory Tips: (have your preschooler repeat the verse with you using the following hand/body motions:)
● “For We” - Stick up your thumbs and then touch them to your chest.
● “Live By” - Hold one hand flat, with the other hand doing walking fingers on top.
● “Faith” - Place both hands over your heart.
● “Not By” - Hold one finger up and wag it back and forth.
● “Sight” - Hold both hands up to your eyes like binoculars.
Today's Bible Story:
Video Courtesy of Sharefaith Kids
1. What was the name of the big river Joshua had to cross? (The Jordan)
2. How did he get across? (God stopped the water.)
3. What did God’s people take from the bottom of the river? (12 stones)
4. How many? (Twelve!)
5. Why did they do that? (To remember God’s miracle!)
Dear God, thank You for being a God of miracles. We praise You for the greatest miracle of all - Jesus rising from the dead. In Jesus’ name, we pray, Amen.
Joshua 3 Crossing the Jordan Preschool Coloring Pages
Joshua 3 Crossing the Jordan Preschool Dot to Dot
Joshua 3 Crossing the Jordan Preschool Letter Coloring
Joshua 3 Crossing the Jordan Preschool Mazes
Joshua 3 Crossing the Jordan Preschool Word Picture Match