- Follow us on Facebook @theshbc
- Receive text messages from SHBC by texting the number 81010 text (message field) @theexci
- Sunday School every Sunday @ 9:45 a.m. If you do not have a Sunday School Call-In number contact
Dr. G. Davis via email
- Giving is available online click here
We Extend Our Deepest Sympathy To:
- Bro. Johnny Miles in the death of his wife and Sis. Deborah Warner in the death of her mother, Sis. Johnnie Mae Miles. Wake Friday, August 7, 2020, 4:00 - 7:00 p.m. Funeral Saturday, August 8, 2020, 12:00 p.m. Both services will be at LaurelLand F.H. (Dallas)
- Sis. Renee Freemon & Sis. Joyce Wilson-Edwards in the death of their aunt, Sis. Phileace Andrews. Viewing Friday, August 7, 2020, 2:00 - 4:00 p.m. Funeral Saturday, August 8, 2020, 11:00 a.m. Both at Eternal Rest F.H. (DeSoto)
Sis. Christene King in the death of her brother, Bro. Martin Kellam, III. Visitation Friday, August 7, 2020, 12:00 - 9:00 p.m. Funeral Saturday, August 8, 2020, 11:00 a.m. Both services will be at Golden Gate F.H. (Dallas).
Sis. Eva Goffney in the death of her cousin, Bro. Stanley Walker. (arrangements pending)
- Sis. Velma Hayden in the death of her brother, Bro. Leonard Williams. (arrangements pending)
How can we Pray for you?
Click here to submit a prayer request. Someone from our staff will contact you if necessary as soon as possible.
"Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you." -Jeremiah 29:12-