Paul's Conversion | Acts 9
To teach children about the amazing change Paul experienced in his life. God changed his name, his heart, and his future!
Dear God, thank You for helping us when we make bad choices. Sometimes we do bad things on purpose, and sometimes we do them on accident. But you are always ready to forgive our sins! In Jesus’ name, we pray, Amen.
Bible Memory Verse:
Acts 9:15 (NLT)
15 But the Lord said, “Go, for Saul is my chosen instrument to take my message to the Gentiles and to kings, as well as to the people of Israel.
Verse Memory Tips: (have your preschooler repeat the verse with you using the following hand/body motions:)
● “Go” - Point your arm and ﬁnger outward.
● “For Saul” - Cover your eyes and then uncover them
● “Is my” - Point to the sky.
● “Chosen instrument” - Pretend to play an instrument (guitar, violin, ﬂute, etc.)
Today's Bible Story:
Video Courtesy of Sharefaith Kids
1. Did Saul like Christians? (No way!)
2. What did Saul want to do to Christians? (Hurt them!)
3. What happened to Saul on the way to Damascus? (There was a bright light)
4. Who spoke to Saul? (Jesus!)
5. Then what happened to Saul? (He couldn’t see)
6. Whose house did Saul go to? (Ananias)
7. What did God do for Paul? (He opened his eyes!)
8. And? (He changed his heart!)
9. And?? (He changed his name to Paul)
Dear God, thank You for giving us the chance to turn away from our sins and find forgiveness. Help us to clearly hear Jesus’ voice and to always remember his great sacrifice on the cross. In Jesus’ name, we pray, Amen.
Acts 9 Pauls Conversion Preschool Coloring Pages
Acts 9 Pauls Conversion Preschool Dot to Dot
Acts 9 Pauls Conversion Preschool Letter Coloring
Acts 9 Pauls Conversion Preschool Mazes
Acts 9 Pauls Conversion Preschool Word Picture Match